Coffee Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Time

Here's a small batch of things that show where my mind is this week. After having more than a week off from work because of the weather, it's been so hard to get back into the swing of things this week. Been chugging down the coffee like crazy! If you'd like a cup or two, please help yourself to it.

Now on to practice angel's wonderful ribbon-making tutorial.....

Jan
    Attached Files
    sigpic

i love this ....i'll have a latte ta great job on these and thankyou for sharing

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I'm grateful for your snow days!! When the snow melts...and all that musssshh..it's goin be mixed with tears!! MINE!! You have kept us all going well this week and last!! WOW!! Love all these goodies!! But you do need a BREAK! Don't want you getting burned out!!

Comment

These are awsome, thanks
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Great job. Thanks!

Marion

Comment

Thank you
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you! It is lovely.

Comment

thanks

uAUUUUUU!! Y LOVE IS COLORS THANKSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Thank you - I'm drinking coffee as I type this!! Love this kit!
                  Julie

Comment

Thankyou so much

Comment

I love it !! Thank You very much
                      sigpic

Comment

You're all very kind! Thank you!

I'm working on a layout using this to print out and hang above the coffee area in the teacher's lounge at work.

Autisticwonder.......Now that most of our ice and snow have melted, it's easier for this old girl to get around outside. I spent most of yesterday away from the computer! Went shopping with my oldest daughter and then to her house for dinner. I'm rewarding myself by downloading goodies from others today.

Have been working through photoshop tutorials each day, trying to learn and then turning the practice pieces into scrapbook things. It really is an addiction! And if I don't get some housework done soon, I'm afraid the Health Dept. may show up at the door and confiscate the computer until I have the house spic and span.

Can't tell you, though, how much I appreciate being able to share things with you all!!! Thanks for being such wonderful guinea pigs for my photoshop lessons!!! (Oooooh.....I wonder if I can make a guinea pig.....)

Jan
                        sigpic

Comment

Just love these items!!!! Thank you!

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing!
                            Love and Light to you and yours
                            Faye
                            xx

sigpic

Comment

These are lovely and we sure wished you were back with us. we miss yah
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                              X