• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Frames

Frames and my first try at this
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

eye thats absolutely brilliant, well done you

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thank you and girls it is free you do not even have to give me credit or even remember who made it.It is yours
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Eye, it's wonderful! How on earth did you do that? Tell all!!!! Thanks for sharing it!
        sigpic

Comment

Wow! You are amazing! I don't think I could learn to make things with PS if I had a private tutor!!
          Julie

Comment

this is Awsome Eye, Congrats to you and move to the head of the class!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Very Well Done.....

Comment

Brilliant eye, well done!
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Way to go girl !!!!!

Way to go Irene................what a beautiful frame...............can't wait to use it. Once again you are brilliant. I hope that people realize that you are a full time nurse (shift work) A mom with a house full at all times and a grandmother. And now a self taught computer wizz. I can't wait to see what you do when you retire in nine months..................you rock girl and we, as woman, are proud to have you as one of us...........10 + + + + + + + etc.

Smile xoxo
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic....

Comment

Ditto everyone else's comments!! EYE, your FIRST frame!! WOW! VERy pretty frame!! SO HaPpY for you!! If you are going to be giving more wonderful things away..put a 3 digit consistent number letters, whatever that we know came from you and is usuable as well as keeping us from accidently deleting, because most folks aren't very original with their names on items..Like frame1, frame2 and overlaps with things you already have. But with your handy dandy tag infront of everything, all your items line up after each other AND don't get deleted accidently!! Good to know stuff when you start giving and getting. YUM!!

Comment

Beautiful

It is beautiful. You did a great job. Congrats!

Thanks for sharing!

Terry

Comment

WOWZA Eye! You did IT!!! Congrats to you!!! I knew it wouldnt be long before you started making things and these are wonderful!!!! YOU ROCK GIRL!
                        I cant wait to see what you come up with next.... I am sure it will be awesome! cause you are awesome! thanks to you soooo very much! Luv Ya CHILLS!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                          eye thats absolutely brilliant, well done you

Hey Angel.... Can ya tell us how you are getting those great signs! That are fantastic are you making them or are you finding them somewhere.... Just curious!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

mostly all 'snagged'

couple of sites below or you can search 'blinkies' or 'glitter animation' lots of sites come up that way

lovely sparkley ones here just right click on the image, save and upload to photo hosting site like photobuckethttp://blinkyou.com/glitters.php

lots of blinkies here - some real fun ones too http://web.tiscali.it/empress.cindy/blinkies.html

to get them into a post you need to open a FREE account at somewhere like http://photobucket.com
                            find the images you want to use on the net or make them (watch for copyright when snagging)
                            upload them to your account
                            with photobucket then copy the 3rd code under the image marked IMG
                            paste that code into your message box
                            check preview to see your image is working and then post

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

THANKS ANGEL!!!!! I do have photobucket!!! So that is what they are called blinkies! HAHAHAHHA learn something new everyday!!! Thanks for the sites i am going to so be my glory!!! You are a real trooper for sharing!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X