d27 Valentines Shapes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d27 Valentines Shapes

The romance season is almost here!! I'm going to need to show my hubby some attention so this is all that I have for you for a little while!! Have boodles of old copyfree designs we can have fun with!! 20 years old...but I've been holding onto them and NOW have something to use them for!! ENJOY..Pick and choose time!!

Newbies: Simply RIGHT click the image you want. SAVE TARGET AS and designate to your SHAPES folder in SBM program!!

These have not been tested. If you have any problems PLEASE let me know!! Thanks!!
    Attached Files

Iiraaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

IS fantastic shapes Thanks thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

here's the rest..Might add somemore if I find them..later to this thread!!
      Attached Files

Comment

thank you so much they are wonderful
        Happy scrapping !

Comment

excellent shapes Donna, i love them xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

OOOO thiese are perfect.Thank you
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Brilliant thank you
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Beautiful,thankyou

Comment

shapes

When you say they're shapes, does that mean we can use them somehow to cut out from papers we have? Thanks for your time.
                  TStephens

Comment

Originally posted by tstephensx7 View Post
                    When you say they're shapes, does that mean we can use them somehow to cut out from papers we have? Thanks for your time.
                    TStephens
                    Save and then put them in your sbm shapes folder. To do this go to my computer, sbm gallery images and then shapes folder copy them there. To use in sbm program open a page select scrap paper custom shape select your disired shape and viola` your paper scrap is now that shape. Hope this helps

Visit my blog
                    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Thanks so much!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

The Romance Shapes

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                        The romance season is almost here!! I'm going to need to show my hubby some attention so this is all that I have for you for a little while!! Have boodles of old copyfree designs we can have fun with!! 20 years old...but I've been holding onto them and NOW have something to use them for!! ENJOY..Pick and choose time!!

Newbies: Simply RIGHT click the image you want. SAVE TARGET AS and designate to your SHAPES folder in SBM program!!

These have not been tested. If you have any problems PLEASE let me know!! Thanks!!

Did ya notice that I used one of your shapes in my Birthday Card for Rosana? I love it! It was perfect for what I was wanting to present. Thank you so much for tese beautiful shapes.....
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

Working...
                        X