Trees
    Tracks
    Green plaid paper
    Silhouette paper
    File was to big for tracks and paper,will try to upload again
    This was a free sample,not for resale.
    Attached Files

Thank you Debbie
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

my hubby is "the great outdoorsman".. i can really use this to scrap some of his adventures!!! thanks for sharing!!
      Deb

Comment

ooh these are great. thanks.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

wonderful thankyou for sharing xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks Debbie

thanks Debbie, is pretty the layout with these animals, loves the nature and everything what in it exists, thanks so much

Comment

Thanks Debbie!

Comment

Thank you so much for these
                eye chills
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

These are copyrighted files. She should not be sharing them and we should not be downloading them!

Comment

Originally posted by nnorcutt View Post
                    These are copyrighted files. She should not be sharing them and we should not be downloading them!
                    To overcome the problem ~ should Debbie post a 'link' to the site so we can all download them (if we want them that is!!!)

Comment

Yes. It's o.k. to post links to freebies, just not the freebies themselves.

Comment

i didnt know

i downloaded them and i didnt know

i am sorry now i did
                        but ehmm how could i have known?
                        i mean serious
                        is there a way to see that there is a copyright on them somehow??
                        i really would like to know as i am totally new in this digital scrapworld.......

Comment

Most of your sites will have a terms of use link. It would be a good idea to get in the habit of reading them if you haven't already. It's something that we don't always think about and we all see things that we would like to share, sharing is great especially here but we need to respect others designing and when they are free it is to get people to their sites and hopefully buy from them. Terms of Uses are also included with the kits or samples and they specifically say no sharing, no redistributing, etc. etc. That would mean we can't share them upload with others. However you many post their link to the site but not to the direct download. I know if someone was sharing things out of my kits or templates with others I would be very upset. we just need to really take a few extra moments to read the Terms of Uses. That's my few cents. On to Happier things. Like scrapping. Happy Scrapping all.
                          PS.
                          anything you make yourself you may share how you wish.

Visit my blog
                          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Originally posted by lila2002 View Post

i downloaded them and i didnt know

i am sorry now i did
                            but ehmm how could i have known?
                            i mean serious
                            is there a way to see that there is a copyright on them somehow??
                            i really would like to know as i am totally new in this digital scrapworld.......
                            I noticed on the Northwoods kit picture that there was a logo for digitalscrapbookplace.com in the lower right corner. Otherwise there would be no way to know, especially since the kit was broken up into individual pieces. We just have to trust that people know the rules, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                            X