• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SchoolDays ( Nancee) and Everybody

Here are 2 SnS, I got them from scrapbooker's playground

from a scavenger hunt,more to come.
    Attached Files

these are very cute.. love it.. will have to dig out my grandsons kindergarden pic and use!!!
    Deb

Comment

THese are great thank you
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

These are very cute!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I don't want to anger anyone here but if you got these from another site, you should not be giving them away here. You are only allowed to distribute things you have made yourself. If you got these from Scrapbooker's Playground, I assume you did not make them & do not hold the copyright. Same goes with the Northwoods stuff--I know I saw that kit at digitalscrapbookplace. Just post a link to the things & others can go there to get the kits themselves.

Comment

Thanks Nicole! Couldn't have said it better!

People unless you built it yourself, don't post other people embellishments!
            Last edited by srussell; 02-01-2007, 04:51 PM.
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

I am sure you didnt know about the copyrights! But dont worry we all have to learn along the way! It happens to the best of us! We are all not perfect and mistakes will happen!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

YES ~ mistakes happen. We learn something new every day!!!!

Comment

Debbie
                  Thankyou for thinking of me - these are great - sorry it got you in trouble though. I know you would not have posted if you realized (I would not have known myself) - hate controversy!
                  Thanks again
                  nanee

Comment

These are copyrighted files. She should not be sharing them and we should not be downloading them!

Thank you everyone for seeing that this is not o.k. I don't want to make everyone mad at me, but we just cannot be sharing stuff like this on here. Our forum is so great, and I like that everyone wants to share with everyone else, but we have to be responsible adults and respect other people's property. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X