SHAPES 27 misc. items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHAPES 27 misc. items

I LOVE shapes..made lots of swoopie, swirlies for corners, lines, etc. Made some wacky cut outs..LOve to see how you work with them!! ENJOY!!

Newbies..SHAPES are grayscale images you use to custom shape your paper scraps and pictures. Simply click on blue link and choose OPEN..THe items will be contained in this folder in embellishments. Then move from there to your SHAPES folder.
    Attached Files

Wow what a selection thank you
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

More goodies.......... THANK YOU.

Comment

Ohhhh I am sooo glad you enjoy making them, cause I sooo enjoy using them! Thanks Wonder!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

These are great Wonder; thanks! I do have one little itty bitty question...where are the "hands" for the clock? I don't see any.
          Maybe they're too little for shapes and we just draw them on.
          sigpic

Comment

Your shapes are great, enjoy using them often.

Now can I given you a project. In January, Tippy's template was made with a shadowbox. Tried to make shapes of the 2 pieces so they could be used with different papers and differents size framing and got nowhere.

Perhaps your talents can do it. Sure would appreciate it.
            Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

These are great Donna, thanks for sharing.

Visit my blog
              Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
                These are great Wonder; thanks! I do have one little itty bitty question...where are the "hands" for the clock? I don't see any.
                Maybe they're too little for shapes and we just draw them on.
                Linda....well..I didn't use it with the hour hand so here is a quicky or two!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much, you are so talented!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
                    Your shapes are great, enjoy using them often.

Now can I given you a project. In January, Tippy's template was made with a shadowbox. Tried to make shapes of the 2 pieces so they could be used with different papers and differents size framing and got nowhere.

Perhaps your talents can do it. Sure would appreciate it.
                    It's simple process of getting the angles to line up in L shape..Everything else is easy. And you need contrasting colors to give the depth to it..Play with these..I had to UNcheck KEEP ASPECT ration under EDIT . Then a could skew them..then I grouped the three inside pieces together and copied to the other squares when I got what I liked!! ENJOY..
                    Attached Files

Comment

slow down woman i cant keep up with your posts! lol

these are all fantastic....like chrimbo all over again

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thank u for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                          It's simple process of getting the angles to line up in L shape..Everything else is easy. And you need contrasting colors to give the depth to it..Play with these..I had to UNcheck KEEP ASPECT ration under EDIT . Then a could skew them..then I grouped the three inside pieces together and copied to the other squares when I got what I liked!! ENJOY..

Thanks the 2 pieces is what I had trouble with. Everytime I tried to fit mine in different frames, they got out of shape. Will try these over the weekend. Perhaps the unchecking of 'keep aspect' was my problem.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

thank you very much
                            Happy scrapping !

Comment

Your great wonder.

Comment

Working...
                              X