Misc. Word Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc. Word Art

Hi Peeps! I just keep on getting more excited playing, I am still dancing in the streets!!! I have been playing again!!! I did some more word art! I love word art and I think I can get even better, but I must PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!! Ok, The first set is just plain colors, but the second set (same words) I took one step further! I hope ya'll enjoy as much as I have making them!!!
    Attached Files

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

2nd set!~ Jeezeeee this message is tooo short! LOL
    Attached Files

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

these are wonderful....your doing amazing stuff xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

you have been busy . Luv these . Go girl go.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Keep dancing girl, you are doing great!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

These are great Carol. Keep up the great work, Thanks for sharing

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

I actually like the first set best...the simplicity of hand art appeals to me! GReat job. I worked on some today, too, but haven't had time to upload.

I only got two out! How'd you manage all that?
              sigpic

Comment

beautifull
                love word art
                now
                tell me
                please?? do you use free fonts and then play or are you making fonts yourself??

( this sunday i will be getting my PSE disk.......wowoe i cant wait)

Comment

Well someone has been very busy! These are very nice. I guess this is why you didn't answer your phone yesterday! LOL!
                  Lisa

Comment

Thanks for all the encouragement peeps! I really do appreciate it!!!
                    Sorry Lila these are not fonts, but I suppose you can do it with fonts, I just havent tried that YET! I dont have a photo program, but I did download that gimp and slowly I am learning the techniques of it! So good luck with PSE! have tons of fun!!!
                    Lisa, I never heard the phone ring! Hmmmm must of blocked you out while I was creating! LOL

Comment

Wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

It is certain that in them we appreciate its works, it you is dedicated, happines extremely, was different, I loved the colors! e the letters!!!!! perfect thanks

Comment

Wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Girls. they look at the signature of the Maggie, uauu! is woman wonder now??????? beautifullllllllllllllllllllllll kissses Maggieeeeeee

Comment

Thanks Rosana

Thanks Rosana. I love the bling!!! Yes, I am Wonder Woman!!!!

As to the "glitter girls": (http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=3877),
                          I am hoping that we can tone down the risque/revealing clothing on the "glitter girls" a bit more. They were funny the first day, but I hope ya'll understand that my sons are often around my computer. We try to keep the images on our computers family friendly and I hope you'll help.

There is only one "doll" choice on there with clothing that seems appropriate to me...so I just chose some mighty fine bling and I love it!

Thanks for everyone's help and ear...
                          [B]and on with the bling![/B]
                          Last edited by Maggie; 02-09-2007, 10:55 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey gals, keep in mind that it's generally accepted in font world is that to alter fonts artistically for redistribution is a no-no. Usually has to be based on your original works. If you find other copywrite standards that allow it, I'd like to know!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes!yes!!!!!!!!

Yes, i am I agree fully to its idea Maggie, therefore our children must be educated for the good, why the evil ja this in the world, and fits in them to place rules to be followed ok, you this of happines for the good behavior, perfect. kisses

place of bare woman and in play- boy (now???))

Comment

Working...
                              X