sac Teal items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sac Teal items

Here are the items from my last layout, Hope some one can use them.
    Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

OOOO what a pretty color. Very nice. You are getting very good at this.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

oooo teal green yummy thankyou

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

You mentioned in the gallery you were able to make the corners with brushes?? cool! What program do you use for this?? The teal is striking!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

These are gorgeous!!! I will definitely find a use for them. Thank you so much!!!

Jan
          sigpic

Comment

this is wonderfull
            love the color
            the paper is WOW

thanx a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
              You mentioned in the gallery you were able to make the corners with brushes?? cool! What program do you use for this?? The teal is striking!! Thanks for sharing!!
              Wonder, Sorry I thought I put it in. I have been using Obsidean Dawn brushes by Stephanie Shimerdla and I use PSE 2 to make things. For this one I used one brush, then opened another window and used it again but flipped it over and moved it over to the other window and put it back to back with the other one. Then linked them together. Does that make sense? There are corner brushes though. You don't have to do this. I was just playing around.

Thanks for the nice comments.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

huh now ehmm brushes??? make corners???
                ehmm you use PSE 2 if you can do these then I would suuuurrreee love to know how.

Comment

Originally posted by lila2002 View Post
                  huh now ehmm brushes??? make corners???
                  ehmm you use PSE 2 if you can do these then I would suuuurrreee love to know how.

Here is the link. They also have tutorials that can explain how to do things.

http://www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com/brushes.htm
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Oh Sue the color is marvelous!!! Love it! I will definately find something to use for this! Thanks!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

thanks

Thanks Sue is my favorit colors, i loved

kisses

Comment

WOwSue, gorgeous stuff thank you
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                        X