Eyes Waves And Some Storm Clouds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes Waves And Some Storm Clouds

well I decided to play with the storm clouds.Also made some waves.I hope you get a big splash from the waves.

Brushes---http://www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com/images.htm

Maybe no one will like these. I am sort of different and my tastes are weird.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Wonder Eye. Before long we will be able to paint a picture with all your elements!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thanks so much Eye for all the sites you recommend!! That is really helpful!! Love what you are doing!!

Comment

WOW these are really cool! I will have to do a seascape one day! Thanks Eye you might be a bit different but these are Fab!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thank you clever one
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Clever is an understatement she is a genius

Comment

why thank you
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
              X