Shapes created in Photoshop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shapes created in Photoshop

Here are some shapes created in Photoshop from their shapes and from more of the Stephanie Shimerdla brushes.

For anyone new to SBMAX: click on the thumbnail to open up the larger image. Right click on it and choose Save As. Then choose My Computer > Local Disk C > Program Files > Scrapbook MAX > Gallery > Images > Shapes > Objects and save it there.

Because I save so many items to my Scrapbook Max folders, I found it helpful to create a shortcut on my desktop to it. After clicking Gallery in the above path where the two folders showing were Audio and Images, I right clicked on Images and chose Send To > Desktop (create shortcut). This saves SO MUCH time!

Jan
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Oh these are fantastic thank u x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

WOW, I was right you have been busy! Thanks so much.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Stop This.Do not go any further till you let me know how theses were done Pretty Please with sugar and molasses.i luv this. Your work is awesome.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I love shapes thank you.

Comment

These are beautiful,thank u,could you please tell me how to take out the black backgroundsand what program you use.

Comment

Thankssssss

Now I have words to describe my joy, this and wonderful, in them we will be with an extremely satiated collection!!!!!! uauuuuuu thanks kissses will be you

Comment

thank you five they will be very useful
                Happy scrapping !

Comment

Wow those are great! thank you so much for sharing !
                  wendy
                  Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

WOWZAAAA!!!
                    What a great job!!! These are sooooo great! Thanks soooo MUCH!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

These are wonderful Jan; thank you!
                      sigpic

Comment

You must have insomnia----your creations are wonderful. Thanks

Comment

Thankyou these are great......xo
                          sigpic....

Comment

Thank you so much for the great explanation of how to get these in my shapes folder. I was struggling with it until I found your clear instructions. Thank you.
                            DawnP

Comment

Working...
                            X