Irish Alpha Shapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Alpha Shapes

I personally love shapes and enjoy making them. Font called PaddyDay by Robert Schenk looked pretty good for March's Irish Layouts.

Found that there were only 6 Capital letters that were different, C,H,I,V,W, and Y, so most can be used either way. The odd capital letters are marked with the double letter.

Also played around with the shapes because most papers are of a square size. By clicking off 'keep aspect', you can change the shape of the paper and this changes the look of the letter. Note M and G. Also did the same with both the Capital and the small C. I is shown for the difference in the Capital and small letter.

Hope someone can use these.

Smb file will create a folder in your embellishments named makeyesupIrishAlphasShapes. You can then move them anywhere you want. I quit moving everything to the program shape area and now just use the browse button to find them when I want to change a shape.
    Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

THESE ARE FANTASTIC!! You are WONDERFUL for doing these!! I'm like you..I LOVE SHAPES..and the letters are so much fun to work with!!! THANKS for all the fun places you have been sending us to!!!

Comment

Excellent!!! I too love these!! Thanks a bunch girl!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thank you, excellemt stuff
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks bunches!!!
          Nancy

Comment

Thankyou I love this lettering.
            sigpic....

Comment

Decided to bring this up to the front myself since it seems that there is a lot of requests for Alphas and St Patricks day is not far off. Also, since today is Irish Womens day.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

love it

Wowza! Very neat! Just hadn't got to this one yet to grab it, but LOVE it! Thanks so much, after having tried one alpha myself, I can see how much work it can be. I was so sad that I missed the celtic women when they came to our town! I love watching them on TV!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Working...
                X