Alpha similar to Harry Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha similar to Harry Potter

Needed to make some things up for my younger sister, the Harry Potter fan. Found a font at webpublicity called "Parry Hotter" that worked great. Here's the alpha, some papers and some lightning bolts made from obsidiandawn brushes. The orbs are just posted as pngs because for some reason, they didn't get added to the smb file.

Jan
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Bravo excellent work
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

lovely job thankyou x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

My daughter and I love Harry Potter since the first book came out!!! THANKS SO MUCH for the goodies!! Will be using them for sure!!!!

Comment

Thank you!!!
          I'm a Harry Potter fan too but I have only read the first 3 books so far...
          I have the next three and looking forward to the last...;o)

Comment

Thankyou for sharing.
            Im also a big fan of Harry Potter owning all 6 books, 4 movies and 5 Playstation games. I cant wait for the Final book to come out.

Mell
            Mummy2Skye-Leigh
            Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Thanks so much these are great. Glad to see you in the forum. Haven't seen you for a while.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thought you were back when I saw this thread but I see it was started in February which was when you were still posting. Hope you're ok and will be back soon.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I also got excited and thought she is back but my bubble was busted to see it as an old thread. We miss you
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Great! My kids love HP. TFS

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X