• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes Pretty pinks and plum paper

here yah go
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

here you go. I will soon be back to work haha Hate work.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Very Nice Eye. Keep Chills-en!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

How do you manage to get so much done. You have your own library now.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks so much, Eye...;o) It just dawned on me that some of your papers would work great to present the jewelry I make. I know I'm not allowed to use anything from this site on a commercial site...so I may need to come to you for lessons when I start to make my own designs...;o)
          Blessings,
          Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy72 View Post
            Thanks so much, Eye...;o) It just dawned on me that some of your papers would work great to present the jewelry I make. I know I'm not allowed to use anything from this site on a commercial site...so I may need to come to you for lessons when I start to make my own designs...;o)
            Blessings,
            Nancy
            my papers are for you to do as you please. I made them and I give them.You can use them if you desire. They are yours.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you eye.... really beautiful creation. You play the 'kaleido' so well. I think I still have a 'bunch' to pick up to do this . Love it !
              sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Thanks Eye these are awesome!
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

thanks eye...these are great!

Comment

Nice job Eye!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Working...
                    X