15 TOP SCRaPpIn FONTS recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 TOP SCRaPpIn FONTS recommend

How many of us want a boatload of fonts seldom if ever used. What to recommend to the SCrapbooker was hard because of so many fonts out there. Ran across this in my reading and was excited to find this. READ the copyright and it said you were allowed to quote from the book, just not allowed to overdue that allowance by pages and pages. This is from Simple Scrapbooks "Scrapbooking Made Easy" pg 62. This is their recommend of the 15 fonts a SCRAPBOOKER would do WELL to have and have a good coverage. Some of the locations were in error so I consolidated the font findings to the best of my ability. 8 fonts can be found at www.scrapvillage.com . 3 fonts you may already have from Microsoft WOrd. and the rest I listed the sites most user friendly.
    To make this easy..simply click the .jpg image and get the enlarged view and download to your pictures or wherever to COPY the sheet off. Done on 8x8 template. To start you off..one is particularly hard to find so I linked it for you here. The SS Whimsy ....

http://www.simplescrapbooksmag.com/m..._idx=15&page=1
    Attached Files

That is an awesome site for fonts. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Thank you so much! How thoughtful of you to think to share this with us!!
      DawnP

Comment

Woww!!!!! xoxox, thanks Autistic

Thanks Autistic, I taste to renew my fonts, exists some very pretty .,

kisses

Comment

Great site, Thanks!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Wow, Donna, thank you so much. Fonts are a big part of scrapping. You're wonderful.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thank You!!! A scrapbooker can never have too many fonts!!!.
              Julie

Comment

Thank you wonder
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
                  Thank You!!! A scrapbooker can never have too many fonts!!!.

I agree, Julie...I just download 245 more to add to my collection of 3,167...LOL I have them all loaded in Windows and just found out that is probably why it take Windows so long to load on my PC...;o( I am going to categorize them...but it will be a momentus job...YIKES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy72 View Post
                    I agree, Julie...I just download 245 more to add to my collection of 3,167...LOL I have them all loaded in Windows and just found out that is probably why it take Windows so long to load on my PC...;o( I am going to categorize them...but it will be a momentus job...YIKES!!!
                    I personally think adding Brock Script, Harrington, some dingbats with great flowery shapes is REALLY helpful!!! Marion loves BAHIA SCRIPT..What favorites do you have everyone?? I need to get more creative and start using what I have!!

Comment

Very good to know! TYFS!

sigpic

Comment

Fonts

The list is helpful, but going to all the work to find the fonts is above and beyond the call of duty. That was lots of work.
                        Thank you for thinking of all of us.

And, yes, I also have thousands of fonts. I have had to categorize them and just pick the 200 or 300 I like best. My son told me that my computer would become more and more difficult to boot if I kept adding so many fonts. So I have a whole directory of fonts listed under a, b, c, etc, as well as Oriental, Script, Western, Dingbats, Fantasy, Medieval, Capitals Only, etc. etc.etc. (as the King of Siam used to say.LOL)

Leaf

Comment

Working...
                        X