Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wedding rings.

Hi Everybody & welcome to all the new comers,
    its been such a long time since i have been in touch, but i have been dropping in now & then to see what you are all up to & you are doing some beautiful work let me tell you.
    Well i'm in a bit of a pickle right now & i'm hoping someone can help me, i am doing a wedding page & i have looked everywhere for a picture of two silver wedding bands interlinked for my page but have come up zero.
    They are out there but i can't find what i am looking for, i just want the rings with no background.
    so if anybody can help me i would really appreciate it.
    Keep up the good work everybody
    thanks
    jojo

Made to order!

Enjoy!

Click to see picture, right click and save as png. There is no background on them.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Wow Wow Wow.............

Comment

Wow, that was fast, Granny! I've been trying for ages to make a single GOLD wedding band...can you do that?
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

These are a nice set. thank you granny.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you ladies. Ok, Knzus, let me clarify... I did not made the bands themselves. I colored them, and interlocked them. I do have permission to share them, so enjoy!

Ah, yes, here is the gold one.

Click to view, then right click to save as png.
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Esther, those are beautiful...;o) Thank you...;o)

Comment

You are so welcome!
                sigpic

Comment

two gold ones for you - not that you asked for gold but someone might find them handy to have xx
                  Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Ohhhh Granny thanks soooo much these will be perfect for the wedding LOs I will be doing! you are such a sweetie!!!!!
                    Ohhhh Angel PERFECT!!!! Thanks to you too! Love ya peeps!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thanks Granny and Angel. When I break down and actually scrap my wedding pictures those will come in handy.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                        Thank you ladies. Ok, Knzus, let me clarify... I did not made the bands themselves. I colored them, and interlocked them. I do have permission to share them, so enjoy!

Ah, yes, here is the gold one.

Click to view, then right click to save as png.
                        Thank you for this as it is beautiful
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                          two gold ones for you - not that you asked for gold but someone might find them handy to have xx
                          Thank you so much for these.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is so neat, we ask for pearls, we get them, we ask for golden rings, we get them, we ask for silver rings, we get them, we don't even have to ask for diamonds and we get them, not to mention all the flowers we get regularly, What a great place to be.

Comment

ISNT IT WONDERFUL!!!!!! Gotta love it here!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                              X