Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

d27 Child IDENTIFICATION card SHAPES (CROPS2dawn honor)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are great.Neat idea.thankyou.xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I have just finished reading this thread, and I have goosebumps all over, Nany I could not imagine anything more horrible - and your hubby is right about us women - the strength we possess when most needed. A big big hug from dowunder. Autistic I admire your strength with your situation with you two boys.

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THANK U

And a big group hug to all our SBM FAMILY.
      Attached Files
      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

I admire youb ladies very much Just losing sight of your child for a few moments is terrifying. Thsi ai a super idea and thank you so much.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

wow...I must have missed these when they were first offered...thank you for sharing I am going to make some up for each of my grandkids

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Thank you

I was just looking back at some stuff to get caught up (I love this software) and found these...what a wonderful thing to share! I recently went to a little shop in the mall that does these (I have small twins) and it was $30 per card....I told my husband that the cost probably keeps a lot of parents from getting them!! thank you for sharing!!

Comment

Working...
            X