Weird is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird is back

Really having a hard time with this Vista. I do not like it at all.When I am doing my paper I have more strange lines going through it but yet it may not show. Here is hoping they are okay.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

They dot show the mess ---good as I was worried. Just have to make and ignore the mess of elements from this darn Vista
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

welcome back eye, missed your funky papers - these are wonderful xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

First of all I want to say I am soooo happy you figured it out!!!! Good Going Girl! Second... Yep YOUR BACK!!! LOL LOVE THE WEIRD PAPERS!!!!! matter of fact I just used one of your papers in the last layout I did tonight. See I do like your stuff, I just like busting on ya!!! WELCOME BACK EYEBALL!!!
        BRING EM ON!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

So GLAD to have you up and going again!! Been using your BEAUTIFUL, WEIRD, FAR OUT papers often..wish I had remembered in my AUTISM posted templates to give you credit for use of the GORGEOUS purple pink swirly and blues paper of yours!! LOVE being able to use them!!! THANKS SO MUCH for getting back here..been so quite last week!!! Will make that credit correction!!! THANKS SO MUCH EYE!!

Comment

Yay, the wierd stuff is back. Thanks Eye, we missed ya around here.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
              So GLAD to have you up and going again!! Been using your BEAUTIFUL, WEIRD, FAR OUT papers often..wish I had remembered in my AUTISM posted templates to give you credit for use of the GORGEOUS purple pink swirly and blues paper of yours!! LOVE being able to use them!!! THANKS SO MUCH for getting back here..been so quite last week!!! Will make that credit correction!!! THANKS SO MUCH EYE!!
              You need not give me credit as it leaves me to be yours to do as you choose
              sigpic

Comment

We all recognise your unique wonderful style eye, it's great
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Not weird ...... but wonderfully funky is back.
                  Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                  X