Look what I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I found

I found a new progam almost identical to elements 3 and it came with the computer.Here is what I have been tinkering with to see what i can do.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

a few more
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Those are cool!

I'm glad you found a way to work around what Vista threw at ya!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

What program is it? It looks interesting!!
        Julie

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
          What program is it? It looks interesting!!

Yes I'd like to know too
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Corel paint shop pro photo x1 and it has some nice stuff and easy to use and almost identical as elements 3 but I still have a problem. It is not free ----sh--.trail one---darn. Oh well Will have to make lots of stuff before they take it away.
            sigpic

Comment

Nice Job so far Eye. Better get playing fast. I know, I have some Demo's too. Can't keep them all, I will have to decide which if any I want to keep before they go away.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I have Corel Photo Shop Pro Xl. It's alright. I bought it. I need to play around with it more.with the different settings and such. I also have PSE 4 and 5 Gosh couldn't decide. Got the PSE 4 so I could use the actions from atomiccupcake. Everything I tried It wouldn't work with the PSE 5 Got irritated with it so bought PSE4 off of ebay.

Visit my blog
                Visit my section of the store here

Comment

These are great eye! You have really made some unique awesome things. Never worked with corel-but I have PSE4 and still don't know very much about it. I will learn more and more, and than hopefully I can contribute to this site like so many other wonderful people have done.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

The brown star paper is my favorite one of yours yet! It's AWESOME!!!! Keep playing, you're coming up with some really great stuff here!

Comment

I have paint shop pro 8 and 10 full versions. Its awesome to use.
                      I did have the trial of pse4

Mell
                      Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                      Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
                        Corel paint shop pro photo x1 and it has some nice stuff and easy to use and almost identical as elements 3 but I still have a problem. It is not free ----sh--.trail one---darn. Oh well Will have to make lots of stuff before they take it away.
                        I must have a look for that trial
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                        X