Any Sunflowers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Sunflowers?

Hi gang, I can not seem to find any sunflowers in my collection of goodies. I would appreciate any sunflowers that anyone might have.

Thanks a bunch!

Onie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Here's 2..... Of any use??
    Attached Files

Comment

Marion

Recently you gave us a template or embies for a Sunflower layout. I remember downloading but for the life of me, I can not find it now!

Thanks Mary for the sunflowers! I am planning to do a double layout with sunflowers and if possible, I would like to do it challenge papers. Depends if I can make the colors work.

I happen to love Sunflowers and have my house decorated in sunflowers. I've actuall thought about taking some pictures of the some of my sunflower silk arrangments but I never figured out how to erase the stuff around it! They would probably make nice embies.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

I happen to love Sunflowers and have my house decorated in sunflowers. I've actuall thought about taking some pictures of the some of my sunflower silk arrangments but I never figured out how to erase the stuff around it! They would probably make nice embies.[/QUOTE]

Why not upload a jpg image & I'll have a go at it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
          Recently you gave us a template or embies for a Sunflower layout. I remember downloading but for the life of me, I can not find it now!

Thanks Mary for the sunflowers! I am planning to do a double layout with sunflowers and if possible, I would like to do it challenge papers. Depends if I can make the colors work.

I happen to love Sunflowers and have my house decorated in sunflowers. I've actuall thought about taking some pictures of the some of my sunflower silk arrangments but I never figured out how to erase the stuff around it! They would probably make nice embies.

Wow Onie, you remembered that one. That was back in July! I had to think about it, I found it and here is the link.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1119

Comment

Thank You Marion

We've all been around here for a long time! Your right, it was a long time ago but I did remember. Thank You Again for that link.

!

nie

Comment

Reminds me of the sunflower rowing contests the children had at school
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                Hi gang, I can not seem to find any sunflowers in my collection of goodies. I would appreciate any sunflowers that anyone might have.

Thanks a bunch!

Onie
                Could pass as a Dasey frame
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

A Brown Dot

Originally posted by eye View Post
                  Could pass as a Dasey frame
                  I like this one too. I will put a brown Dot in the center.

!

nie

Comment

Yours if you want it!!!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

a BIG THANKYOU

Oh this is terrific! I love it!

!

nie

Comment

Hope this will help.I know you already got a few from the others but one can never have enough flowers!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Trudy

Originally posted by Trudie Botha View Post
                          Hope this will help.I know you already got a few from the others but one can never have enough flowers!
                          Trudy the one on the left that you posted, looks just like some I have in my living room. I have a large pottery bowl that has 5 big sunflowers in it. They stand about 4 feet tall. Thanks a bunch!

!

nie

Comment

Hi Onie!

There is a sunflower image in the "Photo Objects Vol.2" kit (under Embellishments) that comes with the Scrapbook MAX! content pack (i.e. on your CD)- it's the "head" of a sunflower - just wanted to point that out for your growing collection!

Karin

p.s. I love sunflowers, too!

Comment

SunFlower Kit

Hi Onie,

Thought you might want to check this site
                              http://cia-dos-scraps.blogspot.com/
                              It has a Sunflower Kit.........A freebie
                              Also some nice Easter kits and spring kits if anyone is intrested.

Comment

Working...
                              X