Alpha Shapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Shapes

Heres a new Alphabet Set to put in your shapes folder..they are made from a font called Alpha Fridge Magnets..they are sorta fat squatty letters and are tilted in different directions..there are 2 folders in the zip...upper case and lower case..I love them for kids pages..hope you enjoy them...
    Attached Files
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

sleep deprived?

Jazziel! Shouldnt you be in bed, its almost 11:30 here. Oh wait maybe i should be the one in bed. I slept most of the afternoon so now I am not tired. Love the alphies though, thanks for sharing with us.

Ok back to see if i can wrap my brain around making layouts again...Seems to have slipped my mind how to do it...I think it's meds and fuzz myself!!
    Last edited by ; 04-12-2007, 12:29 AM. Reason: cant spell worth a darn

Comment

I like these; thanks Jazz!
      sigpic

Comment

YEAH, LOVE these.They remind me definately of the refrigerator magnets my kids used to play with!! WOWOW!!! THANKS GIRL!! Love the variety!!

Comment

Thanks Jazz, I had downloaded a couple of fonts that were also thick and chunky and was going to make the shapes. Now, I can just sit back and use yours.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Thanks Jazz, I am an alpha addict, we can never have too many alphas,much appreciated

Comment

These are cool Jazz, Thanks!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Wicked Jazz - Love them
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

WOW Girl! These are terrific!! Thanks sooo much!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

I tried using these alpha to cut out some papers for titles, but when I published the pages, the shapes all came out as squares instead of the letters. Any ideas on what I may have done wrong?

Comment

I've never heard of that happening before..But the tiles you used ..if they were pictures..and not brought in through paper scraps..sometimes the exporting process will take the picture out..HUM..You have me curious..Try bringing the tiles in through paper scraps and see if you have same problem..GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

I tried what you suggested. The same thing happens even using the program's paper scraps instead of papers from an outside kit.

Comment

Thanks, Jazz! I love shapes so much!!
                          Julie

Comment

Originally posted by metoth View Post
                            I tried what you suggested. The same thing happens even using the program's paper scraps instead of papers from an outside kit.

I tried the letter A..punched it with a paper scrap and published and exported as template and it's fine..So I'm wondering..Since you wanted to make a TITLE...using the letters..ARE YOU GROUPING THEM and if so..do you have the latest update to the program??? This may be what the problem is..Try upgrading to the latest program stuff AND..UNGROUP and see if that takes care of the problem..GOOD LUCK!! Hoping it works out for you!!

This is the latest update I THINK!! It was in January post!!

Comment

I do have the latest update and I recently uninstalled and reinstalled the program too. I have been punching each letter separately and using it to spell out a word. Only some of the letters end up messing up and if I fix it and republish again, it doesn't necessarily mess up the same letters each time.

Comment

Working...
                              X