Flowers For My Brothers!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosana,
    My other addiction (besides digiscrap) is gardening!!! So THANK YOU so much for making these pretty embies. You know I will use them... once I have my computer up & running!

Big hug to you!

sigpic

Comment

These are lovely. My daughter in law loves anything victorian, so when a scrap pictures for her I use lots of old fashioned templates and flowers, and these flowers will fit right in. Thank you

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Thank you so much! These flowers are beautiful!!
        Julie

Comment

Beautiful flowers Rosana! Thanks for sharing them with us!
          sigpic

Comment

ROSANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! YOU ARE A NUT!!!! CRAZY!! LOCO!!!
            But I still love ya!!! You never seize to amaze me!!
            More Hugzzz and Kissezzz!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Rosana-they are sooooo beautiful. Thank you very much for all the goodies you bring to this forum and your sweet kind words everyday, all the time. You are wonderful.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Rosana... you ROCK... these flowers are just beautiful. perfect!!! I love flowers too.. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your gifts!!
                Hugs and Loves
                Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

O Rosanna, the flowers are absolutely beautiful. Thanks from the bottom of my heart where you reside.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Rosanna, Thank You !!
                    You are so sweet, I love the flowers, they are beautiful just like you.
                    Hugs.
                    sigpic

Comment

OHHHHH!!!! girls!!!!!! thanks

As I already had described, this affection that all has for me, does not have money of world that can paid them, this e thing prettier than it can to exist it enters the beings human beings, I do not have words for being thankful to them he would only like that they knew that my dream and one day to have one house immense, e you bring them all it stops to be 1 month with me ok, I have certainty that we will give good outbursts of laughter .

one great kiss to all

thanks thanks for everything

Comment

Ei Carol!!!!!!

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                        ROSANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! YOU ARE A NUT!!!! CRAZY!! LOCO!!!
                        But I still love ya!!! You never seize to amaze me!!
                        More Hugzzz and Kissezzz!!!
                        You and our princess! ok, we love you very! kisses
                        ;

Comment

Papers for yours!!

I made with much affection these pages, and alone to add its photos, I wait that they like ok

Kisses

( clica with the right button of mouse saved in its documents . Later it opens its scrap, enters in photos e choice in its documents e choice its paper ok easy e)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Papers for yours!!

( clic with the right button of mouse saved in its documents . Later it opens its scrap, enters in photos e choice in its documents e choice its paper ok e easy)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Papers for yours!!

I made with much affection these pages, and alone to add its photos, I wait that they like ok

Kisses

( clic with the right button of mouse saved in its documents . Later it opens its scrap, enters in photos e choice in its documents e choice its paper ok easy e)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by rosana brito; 04-13-2007, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Papers for yours!!

news pages

Comment

Working...
                                X