Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice thank u

Comment

This thread has some wonderful gifts Rosanna, thank you. It is also quite comical and also very sweet
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you so much Rosana, I'm glad I read this thread again ang found your beautiful LOs, love the colors, Magnifico...., magnificent!!
        oxoxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Rosana, these are all so wonderful. Thank you so much for your kind and generous spirit. We are so fortunate to have you with us. You really brighten our day!!!

ps: In the Latin languages, the word man, brother, etc, is normally used as a collective name for manking and it includes men and women. In English we would say "my brothers and sisters", where as in Spanish and I believe Portuguese, we would say simply "my brothers". Hope this helps. Hope I'm right!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Rosana absolutely BEAUTIFUL Thanks so much for sharing.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Thanks Granny!!!!!!

ps: In the Latin languages, the word man, brother, etc, is normally used as a collective name for manking and it includes men and women. In English we would say "my brothers and sisters", where as in Spanish and I believe Portuguese, we would say simply "my brothers". Hope this helps. Hope I'm right! [/QUOTE]

OH! Thanks Granny, really Portuguese e very flat, it e everything certain, it knows I sincerely not taste I prefer Spaniard Italian, now I have certainty that not I will commit more these errors silly ok, I am immensely grateful for aid, all here they are wonderful,

A one great kiss

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                Rosana, these are all so wonderful. Thank you so much for your kind and generous spirit. We are so fortunate to have you with us. You really brighten our day!!!

ps: In the Latin languages, the word man, brother, etc, is normally used as a collective name for manking and it includes men and women. In English we would say "my brothers and sisters", where as in Spanish and I believe Portuguese, we would say simply "my brothers". Hope this helps. Hope I'm right!
                Oh my BROTHER!!! I get it now!! but....I am still going to bust on Rosana! HAHAHA
                And RO, what beautiful Layouts you are doing! I love them all! Wonderful, Wonderful Work!!! I too am happy I came back in this thread, I would of hated to miss these!!! Thanks RO, you are the sweetest!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Carol Carol!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                  Oh my BROTHER!!! I get it now!! but....I am still going to bust on Rosana! HAHAHA
                  And RO, what beautiful Layouts you are doing! I love them all! Wonderful, Wonderful Work!!! I too am happy I came back in this thread, I would of hated to miss these!!! Thanks RO, you are the sweetest!!!!
                  Carol! Carol, when I to see you, I go it to give pats in bumbum, it stops to deduct all laugh that you it gave, of me ok, my BROTHER, hahahahahahaha millions kissesssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
                    Carol! Carol, when I to see you, I go it to give pats in bumbum, it stops to deduct all laugh that you it gave, of me ok, my BROTHER, hahahahahahaha millions kissesssssssss

haa haa haa! I can just see it now. Carol getting her pats in the bumbum from Rosana! Very funny Rosana!

Comment

Hi. DrȘ Marion

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      haa haa haa! I can just see it now. Carol getting her pats in the bumbum from Rosana! Very funny Rosana!
                      Well DrȘ Marion this girl, possibly not she took pats when small, therefore today in we have that , to all hour to see it laughing at in! But one day I I will give to it excellent pats! I go ties to be with the hand red! hahahahaha
                      kisses

Comment

How to download your flowers

I am new to this and can't see a download link for these gorgeous flowers. All I see is "Thumbnail"..do I need to go to the store to purchase them?Thanks for your help. Fredrica
                        God bless you all,
                        Fredrica

My wonderful buddy is Wolvsie 35: Michelle

Comment

just right click and use "save as"

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrica View Post
                            I am new to this and can't see a download link for these gorgeous flowers. All I see is "Thumbnail"..do I need to go to the store to purchase them?Thanks for your help. Fredrica
                            click on the picture and it will turn larger. Right click and save as and put it where you want to.Good luck
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thankyou Rosana. they are so beautiful

Comment

How to remove the white background of the flowers?

I saved these beautiful flowers in my pc but how do I get rid of the white background? I'm a newbie here so I need your help please.

Comment

Working...
                                X