Stem masks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stem masks

Hi girls. Just finished up making some different stem masks to go with the flowers. Crops I think you said it with my last post. It does feel good to start giving back! These have been really fun for me to make and I am glad that I have a place to share them! Hope you have fun with em!
    Attached Files
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Ohhhhh, love these!!! snaggin these babies up! Thanks soooo much!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

These are great, I am grabbing them too.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing!! I love shapes!! These are going to be really handy to go with all the flower shapes!!
          Julie

Comment

Thank you, they are great
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

These are great; thanks!
              sigpic

Comment

how do we use these?

I have downloaded mask before, but do not know how to use these.
                Help!

Comment

Delee you have to download the masks into your shape folder. Right Click on the thumbnail and then choose SAVE IMAGE AS go to your program folder and find scrapbook max then go to gallery>images>shapes. Then save them there. You can use them by opening a paper scrap and choosing custom shape then you find the mask you downloaded and Voila!!!

Sorry if that was confusing... I am not much of a computer person.... hope that helped! Let me know if you are still not sure of how to use them and I will try to explain it better! Hope you have fun with them! Shapes are my favorite way to scrap!
                  Don't procrastinate being happy!
                  And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                  Orange Blossom- new release
                  sigpic
                  My SBM store

Comment

These are so nice. Wow thank you
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you was just crusing around the site and found this thread, the masks are great, and thanks for the hint on how to use them

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

How did I miss these!! WOWOW!! I'm a PICKING!! LOVE your SHAPES!! WAY TO GO!!

Comment

Thanks so much!!!!!!!

Thanks Manatee, great work, girl of talent.

kissees

Comment

Working...
                          X