Looking for 50's leather jacket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 50's leather jacket

Ok.. wonderful, ladies.... I am looking for a black leather jacket embie. Do you by chance have one? It's for my 50's LO.

Thank you for helping.

sigpic

i'll spotted a leather jacket on ebay ...that help??? lol

this one is quite small....hope its what your after
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Well done Fiona ~ that looks great. You must be on that computer of yours ALL DAY. You always seem to be the first to respond!!!!

Not complaining by the way.

Mary

Comment

well you see its like this....im plugged into my pc....im a cyber person really - if i move too far away my battery would deplete and my whole harddrive would explode into a 1000 pieces lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks, Fiona!

I finally finished the Mid April's Challenge & used your papers & jacket, Fiona. Thanks so much for your help!!!

Hope you all like it. Please give me feedbacks... since I will make more of the same theme for my son's class.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...11142&cat=1740

I entered it in the wrong entry - should be mid april not april... so i have to figure it out... how to move it... wish me luck!

sigpic

Comment

very nice thankyou

Comment

Working...
            X