X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf frame set

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=4816
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=4816

Hey everyone. Finaly got some more stuff done. These are frame sets to go with my flower masks. I included links to a 2 page spread I did using these frames! Hope ya like em and can use em.

Love ya!
    Tina
    Attached Files
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

You are a sweetheart!!!!! Thanks soo much! These are TERRIFIC!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

FANTATIC! thankyou
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Oh thank you thank you .These are beautiful.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you so much, I loved these in your layout.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

thank you for sharing love them
            Happy scrapping !

Comment

You did FANTASTIC with these!! LOVE your demo's from using these!! SOOOO IMPRESSIVE!! GO GIRL GO!!

Comment

WOW!!! thank you so much!!! hope to have some free time to play a little with this grat shapes and masks!
                thanks again you did a great job
                wendy
                Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

thank you for sharing, and also thanks for the link to your gallery layouts, it's nice when newbie's like me can see how these things can be put to use.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Thank you so much for the shapes. I am so anxious to use the three boxes to recreate a picture similar to your husband and daughter in the hammock.

Comment

Wowwwwww!!!!!

Thanks Nanatee, i loved is page, ok, i magnific masks , thanks for to share,

kisses

Comment

Working...
                      X