Frame Shape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame Shape

Here is a frame shape. I am attempting to try the new packaging for this for it to go straight to the shape folders. Hope this works.
    Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Fantastic Sue. Downloaded fine. Didn't go into sbm, is that what you meant ? It might be me, I did a fresh install on my lappy and it is trying to recover. I tried backing up all my stuff but I think half of its got out and done a runner!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks, Sac!

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for this frame shape

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

No Sue it did not go where it was supposed to.It is lovely.Thank you.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

GREAT START!! REMOVE the zip part...No need for it once you go through the whole process of zipping..then change NAME..changing the zip part to .smb..no need for .zip itself..What happens with the zip..it goes to parking garage ..mine to desktop..Then when I remove the zip..It should then download itself straight to shapes..LOVE this FRAME ..WOWOW!!

Comment

Donna, I renamed it with the .smb without the zip. But when I use the manage attachments and bring it in, the .zip gets added. I use winRAR. Would that make a difference?
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

thanks Sue!!!!!

Thanks Sue, I am gotten passionate by shape, frame, mask, lace, now I know why! but the works are delicate, pretty, I loved this, thanks ok kisses

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                  Donna, I renamed it with the .smb without the zip. But when I use the manage attachments and bring it in, the .zip gets added. I use winRAR. Would that make a difference?

Wondering if WinRar has automatic zip process..it doesn't recognize your smb as a zipped file..Goosh..not familiar with how to fix that..But once then unzip the additional zip..It will ZING when you click on it and do a great deposit to shapes for you!! GREAT JOB GIRL!! SOOOOOO IMPRESSED !! You did it!!!

Comment

lovely sue - thankyou xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Mell
                      Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                      Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

I am trying to follow the instructions given to remove the zip and add smb etc
                        I am not too good on the computer but do I click or right click on the zip file, select save as, save target as or etc.
                        If this goes directly to the shapes folder that you were referring to then how do I find that in SBM
                        I am only aware of photos, embellishments etc. but nothing named shaped
                        Guess I am just really stupid but I do so love SBM that I want to learn all that I can
                        Thanks so much
                        peggy

Comment

Working...
                        X