• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oysters for yah Crops

these are oysters and a little darker then the shells
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

There you go
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Very pretty, Eye! TY

sigpic

Comment

Very.....chips with mine
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

OMG EYE I was going to tell ya I hate Oysters! But these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
          I LOVE THESE!!! Love the colors love everything!!! you should see my desktop I think its yours! all Eyes stuff! LOL Thanks sooo much! I dont care what anybody says about you, your WORK is FANTASTIC!!!! LOL hahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            OMG EYE I was going to tell ya I hate Oysters! But these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
            I LOVE THESE!!! Love the colors love everything!!! you should see my desktop I think its yours! all Eyes stuff! LOL Thanks sooo much! I dont care what anybody says about you, your WORK is FANTASTIC!!!! LOL hahahaha
            LOL, funny Cropsie....Great job Eye!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

OMG eyes, just when you thinks its safe to step back into this forum you go and post these great embellishments (my hubby is going to kill me as my last net bill was huge) we only have a small amount of allowable download (I think i'm going to have to upgrade) especially if you keep making such great stuff

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

yummy oysters. ..I mean very nice oysters,.......great oysters.
                You're so generous,........cause oysters are $$$$$ , LOL
                I like you creations Eye, beautiful !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye! I am made an impression with these! I lovely lovely, intelligent girl, this making works wonderful, shot the hat for you ok

Congrats

kisses

Comment

For Eye!!!!!

Thanks, Eye, for person wonderful amiable how e! it knows that deferred payment inside of our hearts, it stops always, we love its work, fantastic you and girl congratulations for the heart of gold that she possesss ok

One great kiss
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh my good Rosana you made me pretty for the first time in my life and even thinner. Thank you so much for this. luv yah xo xo.Bravo.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X