Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearl Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pearl Anniversary

    Does anybody have any embellishments or templates for a Pearl Wedding Anniversary I am doing for my Parents, Wendy and Keith. I have been told that Sweet Peas are the flowers used for 30th Wedding Anniversary, but am unable to find any to use on my pages?
    Thank you

  • #2
    If you can't find them as freebies...Moonbeam has Sweet Pea collection in store..REALLY CUTE!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
      If you can't find them as freebies...Moonbeam has Sweet Pea collection in store..REALLY CUTE!!
      Thank you so much I will go and check them out.

      Comment


      • #4
        Sweet peas flowers

        Originally posted by krnthmsn View Post
        Does anybody have any embellishments or templates for a Pearl Wedding Anniversary I am doing for my Parents, Wendy and Keith. I have been told that Sweet Peas are the flowers used for 30th Wedding Anniversary, but am unable to find any to use on my pages?
        Thank you
        I found one picture of sweet peas for you and some pearls 3 different colors...
        Attached Files
        Happy scrapping !

        Comment


        • #5
          trying again later
          Last edited by KristyAnn; 05-05-2007, 05:11 PM. Reason: mistake
          Happy scrapping !

          Comment


          • #6
            pearls

            Originally posted by KristyAnn View Post
            trying again later
            got it ok this time.. sorry about that
            Attached Files
            Happy scrapping !

            Comment


            • #7
              heres a pink sweet pea
              Attached Files

              An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here


              "If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks Kristy and Angel !!

                Huhuhuhu! Pearls e diamonds, is my preferred rocks, thanks Kristy, i lovely GIF

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you all so much, these are beautiful. I also purchased the Sweet Pea collection and Beauty in White, but as yet haven't recieved my download instructions bt e-mail. I have e-mailed so hopefully someone will contact me soon as I ordered them yesterday.
                  Thank you all again.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by krnthmsn View Post
                    Thank you all so much, these are beautiful. I also purchased the Sweet Pea collection and Beauty in White, but as yet haven't recieved my download instructions bt e-mail. I have e-mailed so hopefully someone will contact me soon as I ordered them yesterday.
                    Thank you all again.
                    I posted a template for you in the template section and moonbeam made several others out of that one also. Don't forget to look there for them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      I posted a template for you in the template section and moonbeam made several others out of that one also. Don't forget to look there for them.
                      Thank you all so much, you are very kind. I am just away to have look just now.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X