Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shapes

Hi,
    I have learned to make shapes in my PhotoShop. I believe there are about 18 of them. They are all royalty free from my clipart collection. They are silhouettes of flowers,people, & landscapes. I tried everyone of them out with various different papers and they are just beautiful....I have learned so much from this site in the very short 2 weeks that I have been here and wanted to share these as an appreciation...Thanks to all,

p.s. For those who don't know be sure to save these in your shapes folder...
    Attached Files
    CHRISTINA

Wonderful! You did a great job on these! You is a durn good quick learner! Thank you very much for sharing your stash with us! {{hugz}}
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Thank you so much. i just love shapes and you are so kind.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

great job, wish I could figure out photoshop, but it just frustrates me anyway thanks for sharing these are great will get lots of use

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Absolutely love shapes, thanks a bunch.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Ohhhhh love shapes toooo, thanks so much!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Great job thankyou

Comment

thanks girl

OHHHHH! Adorable, thanks so much, I also are sad for nao to know to thus make as many things in my PSP, would adore to learn to make gold, find pretty to dourar everything, hehehehehe

kisses

Comment

I've download it, but couldn't find it. Is it in embellishment?
                  Thanks anyway!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

oooo shapes....like shoes a girl can never have enough shapes ...thankyou x

omajo they will be in your embellishment folder ....they all end up there

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Ok, Thanks Fiona, I found it. Bit confusing though...
                      Bluevelvet's goes to shapes/ object. Your bows goes to embellishment folder
                      But anyway they are there, love them all !!
                      oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

ooh, love shapes, thanks!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Blue Velvet....... these are amazing. How very clever of you & MANY MANY THANKS.

Go to the top of the class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

YAY, shapes!!! Can't have enough of these!!! Thank you soooo much for sharing them!!!
                            Hugs

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Working...
                            X