• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool For The Boys

here yah go.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

here yah go
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

last of the tools.
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Mamma Miaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xoxoxoxox

wOWWWWWWW!!!!!! EYE, GREAT JOB GIRL, YOU THIS IF SPECIALIZING IN EVERYTHING GIRL, SPECTACULAR, I AM ADMIRED AS E DETERMINED CONGRATULATIONS OK

MILLIONS KISSES

Comment

these will go great with the car's, thank you for sharing

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Fantastic, eye, there is nothing you can't do now
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
              here yah go.
              I hope that did not send you nutty!

Comment

this is brilliant
                was just yesterday saying to my hubby i was going to do a layout for/of him being 'handy' around the house!!
                ( he is great with his hands ;-), but when he's busy there also a lot of noise coming from his mouth!!!)

thanx for sharing these Eye!!

Comment

Working...
                X