Random embies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random embies

Hey girls! Haven't posted much for a while so thought I would throw out some random things I've made. Don't blame me if I use them later in a kit! lol! Hope you can enjoy them!
    Attached Files
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Hey, Hey..love the temple!! I'm there!! Guess what?? YOu need a SPECIAL code to go in the FRONT of your items so we can give you proper credit whenever we use your freebies!!..HUM..MN25?? So it acts like a folder for me and everything starting with that code is all lined up nice and neat and easy to find without overloading me with tons of folders to search through..

LOVE your GOODIES!! WOWOWOWOWIE!!

Comment

???

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
      Hey, Hey..love the temple!! I'm there!! Guess what?? YOu need a SPECIAL code to go in the FRONT of your items so we can give you proper credit whenever we use your freebies!!..HUM..MN25?? So it acts like a folder for me and everything starting with that code is all lined up nice and neat and easy to find without overloading me with tons of folders to search through..

LOVE your GOODIES!! WOWOWOWOWIE!!
      Wonder! What the heck do you mean here?
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Never Mind Wonder

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
        Wonder! What the heck do you mean here?
        I get it now! It wasn't clicking or it was a blonde moment! I agree with putting her initials as part of the file name for her goodies.

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

wowwwwww!!!!!!!

Great job Manatee, i loved rocks, spectacular work

thanks
          kisses

Comment

Very nice, thanks so much.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

love the temple too thank you for sharing

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
              X