Christmas in June Anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas in June Anyone?

Hi girls...I know uts a little early for this, but there is nothing wrong with planning ahead...lol...I was just putzin' on my photoshop and took some of my sewing and made papers out of it..I think they turned out pretty neat, and hope you all can use them....<wink>Take care and be safe...
    P.S Look down, there is more...
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

heres more...

I hope someone can find these useful....
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Still looking for the polkadotties, but came across these Awesome papers!! Thanks!! Boy you sure have been busy!!!!
      Keep up the great work!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hey Girlfriend..You are KILLING me hard drive lol! Nice work!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Thanks muchly...the shopping programmes do shopping in July so June is originality
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Love it love it wow these are awesome. Sorry I am late getting all your stuff.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

No time like the present to get ready for CHRISTMAS!! Get all my shopping done by SEPTEMBER!! WHEEE..LOVE THESE !!! THANKS GIRL!!

Comment

Working...
              X