Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is samples from my Snowman #3 Kit!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is samples from my Snowman #3 Kit!!

I know not many of you are in the mood for Christmas...lol..But I have had some requests to make some more kits to go with the last two snowmen ones...So here is number 3, and soon the entire kit will be available...Enjoy....
    This kit includes the following:9 papers, 1 booktie, 2 tacs, 5 tags, 4 embies, 1 ribbon, 1 frame, 3 bows, 2 buttons, 2 corners, 6 word buttons, uppercase, lowercase alphabet and numbers... I included a sample page I made from the kit...
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Looks wonderful!
    Jo

Comment

Looks like another great kit Wolvsie! Snowmen are one of my favorite part of winter.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

P.s.

Here is the thumbnail of everything in the kit and I also decided to throw in the download for the entire alphabet and word buttons...Real neat frosted affect....Enjoy girls...
        Attached Files
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

cute, Thanks

Comment

Oh Wolvsie I LOVE your stuff they are just too cute!!!! yeppers..I'm a fan.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Very cute!!!

Comment

I love winter, I love snow, I love your goodies. Thank you so much for sharing!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Wonderful , thank you
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

#1 fan here. You rock. Awesome love it and thanks a heap.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                    X