Lady birds for mh51

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady birds for mh51

I hope these will help you.By the way,we here in South Africa also call them ladybirds and not ladybugs!
    Attached Files

awwwwwww they are so darn cute

Comment

Many many thanks..... these are absolutely perfect for my needs.
      My grandson, Sam, is in his first year at school & his class is named "Ladybird". As they are soon approaching year end, one of the parents is getting together an album of all the children in the class to present to the teacher when they break up for summer holidays (vacation).
      Will upload this when I have it finished.

Comment

Those are fantastic. I love them.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you so much. These are adorable. I love ladybugs. Just about the only kind of bug I can stand.
          sigpicCherie

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
            Many many thanks..... these are absolutely perfect for my needs.
            My grandson, Sam, is in his first year at school & his class is named "Ladybird". As they are soon approaching year end, one of the parents is getting together an album of all the children in the class to present to the teacher when they break up for summer holidays (vacation).
            Will upload this when I have it finished.
            Ok ~ here it is.....

Comment

I just love what you did with the bugs! You're so talented!The frame and the alpha is also vey cute.I think little Sam just loves this layout!

Comment

So darling!!!!!!!!

TFS!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X