Awesome stuff for you!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome stuff for you!!!!!

Here are some samples for my new kit I made...Very patriotic, and since it involves my needlepoint bear named Jeffrey, I have titled it Jeffrey Bears Stars...I already posted some papers to this kit a ways back...I think they are on page six titled Happy Memorial Day weekend...This kit was also used to make my June challenge page dedicated to my father...Enjoy...Hopefully soon the entire kit will be available...Take care all...and stay sweet...
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Those are great, I love that little bear.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Nice Wolvsie Thanks for sharing

Comment

Goosh..the 4th of July is only 3 weeks away!! THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL GOODIES!!! WONDERLICIOUS!!

Comment

Curious Minds

Here is a thumbnail of the entire kit, plus a link to a page I made with it...It is dedicated to the children of military fathers that lost their lives for us...I orginally used part of this layout for the June contest for my father, and changed somethings and dedicated it to the children missing their dad...The poem used was also written by me....I also added it to the Military thread...

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...12997&cat=1811
          Attached Files

Comment

WOW Wolvsie- this is soooo generous! We don't have a 4th of July here (obviously...hahahaha) but I know they will be put to good use by a lot of the members! GREAT WORK by the way!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Originally posted by kimbob View Post
              WOW Wolvsie- this is soooo generous! We don't have a 4th of July here (obviously...hahahaha) but I know they will be put to good use by a lot of the members! GREAT WORK by the way!
              Thank you thank you...If I can make at least one person smile, I did my job...Glad you liked them...

Comment

I is always smiling when it comes to you and yaour nice work.Downloaded it all
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

patiotic stuff

very nice i love them all! keep em commin thanks

Comment

These are very nice, Thank you!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X