Snowman #4 Kit Finished!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowman #4 Kit Finished!!!

I started this kit this morning, and finally finished it now...lol...I think this is the cutest one yet...Still have 6 more to go to finish my collection...But I like the colors and papers in this one...Here are some samples, the kit preveiw page, and my sample scrapbook page....Hope you all like it...and hopefully it will be available soon in our store...<wink wink>...lol...
    P.S. Look down for some embies too!!!
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Embies!!!!!

Here are just a couple from this kit...
    Attached Files

Comment

OOOooooOOOOOooooo very nice. I have to agree in the color. Love how you did this one.Gives us it all ha ha.
      #1 fan eye
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Really

Wowwwwwwwww!!!! absolutely beautiful pges, i loved colors and star, congrats

Comment

Wolvsie you did a really great job. Really like the colors and of course my favorite is snowmen!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Hey wolvsie, great job!! LOVE the papers in this one! I have to agree it is your best yet! Good going!
            Don't procrastinate being happy!
            And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
            Orange Blossom- new release
            sigpic
            My SBM store

Comment

Ohhh WOW what a fantastic kit! Love the cool color too!! Still no word from SMB yet? They should at least let ya know either way!!! Your Stuff is AMAZING!!! Love it! and thanks sooo much for sharing!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

I like the colors in this!! You are ROCKIN!! THANKS GIRL!!

Comment

Thank you so much everyone...No news yet, impatiently waiting...lol...<chewing every nail>... Lucky, I love suspense...hehe...Thanks again....I finally posted my blog site in my profile incase anyone missed some freebies from me...k? Stay sweet all...

Comment

very nice! thank you for sharing!

sigpic

Comment

Terrific.thank you
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you again you will soon be a top designer at this rate
                        Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Working...
                        X