Snowman #4 Kit Finished!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Snowman #4 Kit Finished!!!

Snowman #4 Kit Finished!!!

I started this kit this morning, and finally finished it now...lol...I think this is the cutest one yet...Still have 6 more to go to finish my collection...But I like the colors and papers in this one...Here are some samples, the kit preveiw page, and my sample scrapbook page....Hope you all like it...and hopefully it will be available soon in our store...<wink wink>...lol...
    P.S. Look down for some embies too!!!
    Attached Files

• Jenna's mommy
    replied
    Thank you again you will soon be a top designer at this rate

Leave a comment:

• *eng*
    replied
    Terrific.thank you

Leave a comment:

• vnginger
    replied
    very nice! thank you for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Thank you so much everyone...No news yet, impatiently waiting...lol...<chewing every nail>... Lucky, I love suspense...hehe...Thanks again....I finally posted my blog site in my profile incase anyone missed some freebies from me...k? Stay sweet all...

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    I like the colors in this!! You are ROCKIN!! THANKS GIRL!!

Leave a comment:

• crops2dawn
    replied
    Ohhh WOW what a fantastic kit! Love the cool color too!! Still no word from SMB yet? They should at least let ya know either way!!! Your Stuff is AMAZING!!! Love it! and thanks sooo much for sharing!!

Leave a comment:

• Manatee25
    replied
    Hey wolvsie, great job!! LOVE the papers in this one! I have to agree it is your best yet! Good going!

Leave a comment:

• pkdoll
    replied
    Wolvsie you did a really great job. Really like the colors and of course my favorite is snowmen!!

Leave a comment:

• rosana brito
    replied
    Really

Wowwwwwwwww!!!! absolutely beautiful pges, i loved colors and star, congrats

Leave a comment:

• eye
    replied
    OOOooooOOOOOooooo very nice. I have to agree in the color. Love how you did this one.Gives us it all ha ha.
    #1 fan eye

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Embies!!!!!

Here are just a couple from this kit...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X