Celebrate_America_by_MA3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eye View Post
    Though I am a Canadian I can still use these on my trip to America next year. Couple of us nurses are going to party hardy in America.So if we get a flat tire I may be callin on yah xo
    OMG!! Eye is coming to America! Where are you going eye?? I hope that you have lots of fun!!

Mary-Thank you so much for sharing! This is great stuff. Hope you are feeling better each and every day.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Wow !! What A Wonderful Kit This Is !!!!! And Even More So Like The Designer Of This Kit !~way To Go !!! We Here All Loves Ya Too..

Comment

Thanks for sharing this kit is it so pretty!! I love it and can't wait to use it!! Thanks again!! Clara Sue

Comment

Ohhh MA this is stunning as always! Love it! Thanks soo much for sharing with us! You are the bestest!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hi MA3, Is this kit stil available? The Links no longer work. I'd love to have it if it is, thanks.
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
            X