Critter Belt Freebie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critter Belt Freebie

If you don't go into the New Releases Thread, then your missing out on some great freebies in there...*hint hint*
    Anyways, I posted a screenshot of a new kit that will be in the store soon and along with that is a freebie...Out of the six belts, one is free in this zip...Enjoy...
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks Michelle! These are cool.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thank you Michelle
      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

You are just so talented. Thank you for all you give

Comment

thank you michelle

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

These are sooooo cute. Love em Michelle!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

These are awesome, Michelle. Love the kritters, and the belts are really nice!!!

Thank you.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks Michelle !! You are very talented.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Thank you, great designs
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

waay tooo cute
                    thanx so much for this freebie

Comment

wowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh!!!!!!! Great present Michelle! thanks sharing girl! its spectacular talent and!

kisses

Comment

These are so cute! I missed them the first time! Thanks loads!!
                        Julie

Comment

Help Please

Hi I am ne. can someone explain to me how to dowload the belt embellishments, welli saved them to my computer now if i open the attachment can you tell me where i have to save them please and then how to find them..Thanks
                          sorry new at this and really wnt to learn., these embelishments are so nice ;-) thanks for sharing

Dweetie

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie View Post
                            Hi I am ne. can someone explain to me how to dowload the belt embellishments, welli saved them to my computer now if i open the attachment can you tell me where i have to save them please and then how to find them..Thanks
                            sorry new at this and really wnt to learn., these embelishments are so nice ;-) thanks for sharing

Dweetie
                            Sweetie, the download has only one belt in just so you know...and to find it you need to remember where you saved it...Most likely, you have a zipped folder on your desktop or in your documents with the zip title...Then you need to extract the file and then you can see it...If you have problems finding it still, click the link again and when the box comes up on your screen to save or open, you can either save it and put it somewhere you will know where it is..Or click open and the file will pop on your screen and then you need to tell it where to extract the file...Hope this helps....xo
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X