Stained Glass Hummingbird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stained Glass Hummingbird

Had so much fun making the butterfly, decided to try a hummingbird.
    Attached Files

This is fantastic Momma, thanks!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Beautiful and what program are you using.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
        Beautiful and what program are you using.
        I am using PSP-X1 for most of my stuff now. I was just working on a pumpkin when fatal error occurred, have to start over.

Comment

ohh!!!!!

thanks Momma, i loved loved love , great job

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
            I am using PSP-X1 for most of my stuff now. I was just working on a pumpkin when fatal error occurred, have to start over.
            Is that the Corel Paint Shop Pro X1
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Very pretty...You are doing a wonderful job...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Is that the Corel Paint Shop Pro X1
                Yes it is Corel Paint Shop Pro X1, but I also use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
                  Yes it is Corel Paint Shop Pro X1, but I also use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.
                  Perhaps if I get stuck I can call on you----pretty please
                  sigpic

Comment

Perhaps if I get stuck I can call on you----pretty please
                    No problem. I enjoy a challenge!

Comment

mommabird, I am starting to mess about with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 and would love to know how you do this, I am really a newbie when it comes to all this, but really love this effect and thanks for sharing

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
                        mommabird, I am starting to mess about with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 and would love to know how you do this, I am really a newbie when it comes to all this, but really love this effect and thanks for sharing
                        I have done each in a slightly different way; I am working on a more consistent approach. Also, working on making realistic looking glass. I came up with a different way today, but haven't made another yet. Will let you know.

Comment

I dont know how you're doing it but it sure looks awesome! Thanks again!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                          X