My Teddy Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Teddy Bears

Here are some TeddyBears, its not perfect yet, but I like to share it with you,.........
    Attached Files

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

these are so cute I love them, I collect teddy bears thanks for sharing

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

what do you mean they are not perfect----THEY ARE PERFECT.Thank you xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Adoreable...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I just love your "constructed" people and animals, especially the bears!

Comment

They are adorable, Omajo. You got those nodes down to a T!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

You are sooooo clever , adorable bears
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Soooo cute!! What program are you using to make these creations? These are perfect!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

They look perfect to me...CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Thank you very much!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    They are adorable, Omajo. You got those nodes down to a T!!!!

Granny, sorry I donn't understand the phrase you using " You got those nodes down to a T"? I still have to learn alot of phrases and slanks from the other side of the world,....lol...,
                    They are not perfect, cause the white background is still there when I use as embie, eventhough its in .png , have to ask 'my guru'.,
                    PKDoll, I use RDP4 for this too, have you visit;
                    www.esteesbarn.com , if you haven't please do !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

These are great. They look like Steiff (spelling?) Bears! Wonderful job. Thank you.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Omajo, sorry. When you create a shape in RD, like a circle or square, and you double click on it, you see little squares that make up the shape. By moving them around, you create the shape you want. I figure that is what you did with these. The little squares are called nodes. They are points that make up the shape.

Now that I got both you and me totaly confused, I will shup up while I'm ahead!!!

I believe the butterfly tutorial shows how to work with nodes. If not, I'll have to write one, won't I?

Pkdoll... How can you even ask? RD, of course!! LOL.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                        X