• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More African Grey Stuff for Debis

Here is some more backgrounds and stuff. This image needs to go in a corner
    Attached Files

Great must look out my african grey photos
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

These are all wonderful. I think that middle paper in the second group is my favorite of the papers, but they are all great. Thanks, MB I snitched these.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

so cool = please help how do I download it. sorry for the troubles. Debi from South Africa

Comment

Thank you so much
          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

these are great backgrounds mommabird...love the flowers

Comment

Originally posted by Debis View Post
              so cool = please help how do I download it. sorry for the troubles. Debi from South Africa
              Right click on item and hit save target as....then pick a place to save it that you'll be able to find it, then click save and WaaaLaaaaa.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hi these are great please can I ask for some help. How do I get them to download into my scrapbook max. The papers are also fantastic so I would really like to get them into my scrapbookmax. Please can you send me a email to my email address [email protected]. Cant wait to hear from you. Special Regards Debi
                Last edited by Debis; 05-10-2008, 09:49 AM. Reason: incorrect email address

Comment

Working...
                X