I need some input on these

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some input on these

It took me over 3 hours to do these and if yah like this stuff I could make a part two.Let me know.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Here yah go just made six.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

They look better then this( when you click on them.)
      sigpic

Comment

Eye, I think this are wonderful. They are great for picture corners as fasteners, and also as clusters on corners, for ribbon decorations, flowers, etc.

The possibilities are endless. Thank you so much for sharing!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Fantastic eye...thank you
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hello Eye, I think it has already been said, the only limitations to these is ones imagination. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by huia View Post
              Hello Eye, I think it has already been said, the only limitations to these is ones imagination. Thank you for sharing.
              Thank you xo
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Granny and you have one wicked imagination.I thank you for your comments.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                  Fantastic eye...thank you
                  Luv yah Eng my besta buddie xo
                  sigpic

Comment

I like these too, the colors are great...I agree with Granny...and I thought I was your bestest buddie? lol... <wink> ((HUGS))
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Eye these are great. And like Granny said the uses are unlimited!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

These are beautiful Eye!!! Thank you!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

They are gorgeous Eye!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                          X