snowflake mini

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowflake mini

Well, I was playing again...finally got my program working again, had to uninstall and reinstall, but everything is working good...for now....lol So here is a mini snowflake kit I made....enjoy!

3 papers and 1 overlay:
    Attached Files

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

snowflakes and wordart:
    Attached Files

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Oh, Crops, it's beautiful. I love the colors and the page designs themselves. Great job!

Thank you!
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Very good Crops. Love it! What happened to your program??

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

For some reason it wouldnt load my styles.... I just loaded new ones and BAM! I knew they were in the correct place, but everytime I open PSE it said cannot not open styles....I went looking everywhere for help....even adobe...no one had the answer, so I just took it out and reinstalled it, then one by one loaded the styles... WALA they are all there plus the new ones and it working so far... I am thinking that I downloaded a new screen savor, the ones with the music and different cursors... that might of done something, I havent a clue....lol

Comment

Very nice creations, Carol. Thanks for sharing. I put them right to use in a current layout.

Comment

Thanks Carol, they are gorgeous, love them !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Beautiful Carol!

Comment

These are gorgeous Carol, thanks so much!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Truly truly beautiful Carol... Many thanks...

Comment

Wow, you've certainly got to grips in the creating world, brilliant
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Oh My goodness,Bravo.These are brilliant,stunning and beautiful.You have come along way crops. Luv Yah xo.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

thanx,just what i needed on my christmaspictures

Comment

What beautiful work. Thanks for sharing! Can't until I can share some of my work too. But I think I need to start being more creative like the rest of you!

Debby
                            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Wow Crops, I just caught this..WOW! Love it..thanks for sharing it thanks BUNCHES and BUNCHES!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
                              X