Popsicle Embellishment [print resolution]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popsicle Embellishment [print resolution]

Here is a popsicle embellishment at print resolution. Cherry!!!

It will install to the "Photo Objects Volume 2" folder of your gallery. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Thanks for the cute embellishment!
    Julie

Comment

YOU ROCK!
      THanks so much!

:skipsofftochangetemplate

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

perfect! thanks again!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

That a fab embellishment. TFS!
          Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
          Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Comment

Cheers.
            Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

thanks Corey ! Just in time for summer !!

Comment

It's almost solstice already and summer hasn't even kicked in here. It was freezing this week with the rain, the other night I went out to buy a coffee at 4AM and there was a quasi frost on my car window!

Comment

Corey... We are going to have to put you on house detention. What's a young whippersnapper doing out at that time of morning?

Shame on you!!!!

Granny
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Alas, the dark side of caffiene addiction rears its ugly head. Late nights spent scouring the streets in the rain, never knowing where my next cup will come from. Sob!

Comment

Coffee

We will have to take up a collection and buy the guy a coffee pot!!!

Marion

Comment

I threw mine out when I quit coffee last year but then I started drinking it again during our move in April. And now I'm deciding whether to add 1-2 cups per day to my regular diet or just quit again. 1-2 cups is healthy. But I maintain a very simple diet so I'll probably just quit again... Tea is my thing. Really weak lukewarm Earl Grey is my fave.

My cat used to love Earl Grey, he'd help himself to my cold tea whenever passing through the office. And then I quit tea for a couple months and started back, and I haven't seen him drink any since. Cats are weird.

Comment

Cats are weird

I think they get it from their owners!!!

Marion

Comment

Undoubtedly.

Comment

My goodness, where in the world can you be that there is frost this time of year. I'm walking around here like I'm wrapped up with a wet blanket in 90 degree plus weather. The humidity is unbelievable this year. Summer hit like a vengance.

Ladybug
                              sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X