4 da Riders (Horses)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 da Riders (Horses)

New kit of mine coming to the store here soon, and I thought I'd give away a little sampler from the kit...Don't forget to check out my Challenge for this month on my blog too...Fun fun!!...<wink> Previews are below..((HUGS)) Hope you like this one..Let me know what you think...k?
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thank you again....really nice
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

OOOO thank you xo xo.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

This is gonna be great! Love the western theme but that posse across the bottom, that's phenomenal! Love it!!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

Bravoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

so adorable kit Michelle, i lovely horses
            thanks sharing, thanks

kisses

Comment

I Love It!
              sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Much Appreciated!

Many thanks!

Comment

Very cute! Thanks so much!
                  Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
                  sigpic
                  My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

Brilliant,can you tell me why i can only download the papers and not the embellishments ,do i need to download anything to get these....

Many thanks to Sylvia Esther for making my blinkies for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mahler View Post
                      Brilliant,can you tell me why i can only download the papers and not the embellishments ,do i need to download anything to get these....
                      Hey sweetie,
                      The sampler comes with 4 embellishments and 2 papers...It's all in the zip download...The rest of it is in the kit...Available here... Hope this helps..and thanks everyone for bringing this back up...<wink>
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Perfect! My boys are going to be cowboys for Halloween and this will work great in my LO! Thank you for sharing.
                        Christine

Comment

Working...
                        X