Cheese again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese again?

We had to have a photo of our family that had no copyright restrictions on it so our friends volunteered to take some. We live in Florida and it was hot and sunny and it took several shots before we got any that were decent. I thought it would be fun to make a layout of some of the "mess ups". They have more character than the more perfect photos. I used a kit called Promises by ShabbyPrincess.com.

YES you sure did...beautiful family.

Comment

As a portrait photographer for Sears for several years, I know how hard it is to get that number of people to all look good at the same time! Love how you scrapped the "outtakes"!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

greatfun! Love it
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Great layout!

Comment

What a great idea. Nice family.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

What a super fantastic idea of yours and an awesome LO
              sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
              X