Greetings from Radiator Springs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Radiator Springs

My grandson loves the Cars movie. I found this tutorial on the internet on how to make your car a Pixar Car in Photoshop and tried it with my minivan. It turned out pretty cool. He loves it anyway. I've had photoshop for years but never knew how to use it. Scrapbook Max was way easier so I never use the other much. Then I found Granny's RDP so trying to learn it. But I just couldn't pass up this tut. The layout's not much, just a couple images I found on the net but wanted to show this off anyway. We're gonna hang it by his bed.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Melanie that is so coooooooool I love it. Bet he's happy with it.
    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

That is way cool! Your little one has a cool mommy!

Comment

Ok. I've had several requests for the tutorial so here you go!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1151725

Have fun everyone!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

This is sooooo cool Melanie! The kids will love it! Thank you for sharing.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Oh, I just love it! My son loves that movie too!
            Trisha
            My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Bravooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Melanie, this and pretty, I loved its creativity,
              God tasty, congrats, cute its grandson, ok
              kisses

Comment

ohh wow melanie thank you so much!!! you make my day with this fantastic lo
                grazie bella!
                wendy
                Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Love It!!!!
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Just lovely.......my son too is crazy about "cars"....... great job!

Comment

Very cute Melanie! My great nephew adores Cars! He would love a page like that.

Debby
                      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Melanie, this is way cool!!! Thank you. I put it in my favorites. Will have to try it with RD. I see a template coming my way...

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

That's a wicked creation, love it
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

That is "Wicked" awesome and very well created. I had a look at the site and will have to give that a go one day in the next few years lol I love what you did with that it really is amazing
                            sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                              Ok. I've had several requests for the tutorial so here you go!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1151725

Have fun everyone!
                              That is absolutely brilliant. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X