Colours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colours

Playing with colours.Papers and shapes from SBM, flowers from our garden, I changed the original colours of the roses.Blue is my fav colour, hope you like.

[/SIGPIC]

Makes me miss my garden. Beautiful!

Comment

That is so beautiful you can almost see the flowers turning gently in a circle like a clock - very pretty love the LO and the colours are divine
      sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

beautiful layout. Wish I had a garden!!
        Trisha
        My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Beautiful! I love blue as well. I think it this is very pretty.

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Wow moon,

Love you layout so much... so 'flowery' Keep up your good work gal.
            sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Thank you all very much for the nice words.
              [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ooh I love bright thins, gorgeous
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thast's beautiful! I love the yellow with the blue. It's stunning! You have done an awesome job with the colors!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thank you so much *eng* and Pkdoll that is very sweet.
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                    X