My first two SBM LO's - come look!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first two SBM LO's - come look!!

Here are the 1st 2 LO's I made using SBM. All papers and elements were things I downloaded for free off the interent.

First one is my friends kids sharing a kiss.

And my 2nd one is of my ds and my friend's dd playing on the bed.

Thanks for looking!

Very well done Althea

Comment

Nice job Althea.
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Very cute! Love these layouts!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

these are awesome! Great work!
          Trisha
          My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Beautiful layouts for a first timer. The kids look like they had a really great time.

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I've been paper scrapbooking for 6 years. New to digital scrapbooking tho. It's fun!

Comment

It's cheaper too!! I came across a very apt saying the other day:

"I scrapbook therefore I am poor".

I know the feeling well, I cannot walk past Hobbycraft's doors without walking in, and if I walk in, I spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanessa View Post
                  It's cheaper too!! I came across a very apt saying the other day:

"I scrapbook therefore I am poor".

I know the feeling well, I cannot walk past Hobbycraft's doors without walking in, and if I walk in, I spend.
                  Oh my goodness, waaay cheaper, and faster too. I decided to try digital scrapbooking because my good friend is moving away in just a couple months and I want to make her a goodbye scrapbook. But, I knew I'd never finish a paper one in time. I love that you can find lots and lots of goodies free online.

Comment

Althea, these are lovely! Awesome job!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Very very nice way to go
                      sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                      X